knee-deep in higher learning

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tails and Tidings: Laszlo! by Thomas

It was September, on a rainy cold afternoon. When all the other dogs at the shelter looked their scariest. The reddest teeth. But that afternoon, we found the dog that was perfect. Laszlo!

He is my dog. You can say that, if you want.

My mom said he was perfect for me, my dad was reluctant, but I thought he was the perfect dog. The perfect little monster! He even tried to escape once, drool around his teeth. And he had his head stuck in a metal mesh fence. They got him out, he was no more than a nightmare. If he could remember that day once more, he could, something I can't talk about. Boy, he would do something bad.

But now let's go to the happy scenes :D The happy scenes are, he's just a cute little puppy.

He's done many things with me. He's gone to places with me. He'd done pretty much a lot of stuff with me. We've had him for seven months and I gotta say he's very nice. When mom sings to him, he shows his teeth, which is really cute.

One time we were at the beach,and me and mom and my big brother Henry were cleaning up, picking up trash. And I was waiting in the car and Laszlo was actually smiling, he was just so warm, sitting in her seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment