knee-deep in higher learning

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Who'schooling: George

The following was contributed by George (14), when asked about what he's learned, and what it has been like to stay in our house all the time.
  
What I learned is a bunch of new stuff about math. How to translate, on a graph. And also how to dilate and how to reflect.

That was so easy!

I love this painting, and I'm happy it's hanging in the hallway now. So, I can get a better view of it.  It's so beautiful!

(by local artist, Eric Sappington)

You don't need to paint a picture to make a painting. You only need to paint what you think of.

This took me forever to make. It took me forever to draw. There were so many small details.
I am planning to make a stop-motion animation with it. I imagined it and thought it would be a fun thing to do.

Because, 


making stuff


 is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment